When We Are Closed

If you need urgent medical attention or advice outside of normal surgery hours please call NHS111 on 111. Calls are free from both landlines and mobile phiones

A Minor Illness and Injury Unit is also available 08.00-20.00 every day at City Care Centre, Thorpe Road, Peterborough PE3 6DB.

Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.

In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.  

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website